Mood Swings

Friday, March 30, 2007

I am back :-)

It’s been long that I updated this online diary of mine. However I wont give any excuse. It was just laziness and few other things, which took precedence. Lot happened in the past few months, which caught my attention and every time I thought that this topic is good for some serious writing. Then my laziness took over. At last I have decided to write something and as obvious I am out of thoughts!!! Pardon me for that.

Yeah I do have something to write at last. Mountains have always fascinated me (as if staying in North India has any choice). Again I got the chance few weeks back to visit Himachal. Best part was that I went in a group of 6 where I knew just 1 person and all other were strangers. However I must say that though small(it lasted just 2 days), it was a very good trip. Though main part was spent in traveling, I simply loved staying in the lap of nature in Chail. Staying in huts on the mountaintop was an experience in itself.

Though a short one but it filled me with the energy, enthusiasm for another couple of days wherein I can do my work with full zest. Else working in a metropolis wherein maximum of the time is either spent at work or commuting, life becomes monotonous after a while. To recharge my life every trimester or semester, I am eagerly waiting for my next trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home